Careers at Cloudastructure Inc
- 3 – 5 years phone sales experience as a telemarketer or sales representative.
- Tech savvy. Knowledge of Video Surveillance, Access Control Systems and Physical Security systems is preferred but will not be a show-stopper for the right candidate.
- Please send a resume and optional cover letter and outline your phone/telemarketing experience for consideration.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We have free beer and a BBQ on our cool patio.
- Identifies prospects by contacting companies from our CRM/Marketing Automation software database using different scoring/qualification criteria or through independent online research using Linkedin etc.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to setup appointment for our equipment and IT services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information. Telesales fully qualifies the potential client and once qualified sets up appointments.
- Completes call by recording client name, current equipment and vendors, contract expiration dates and all other pertinent data needed to address prospective customer requirements. Secures information by updating inside sales reports.
- Maintains a positive, working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and participates in go-to-market campaigns.
- Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Strong work ethic and Exceptional Customer Service Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge.
- Must be able to stay organized, manage time, meet goals and deliver results quickly.
- Must be adept and demonstrated capability to qualifying customers, sending confirmation appointment dates via email to customers and preparing the needs analysis briefs for Sales to close.
- Ideal Candidate is: Confident, Passionate about telemarketing and inside sales role, Thrives in competitive environment, Goal driven, Team player, Excellent communication skills, Quick learner
- Should have strong technical work experience as an IOS and Android developer
- Ability to deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences, documentation of software applications
Desired Technical Skills:
- Solid experience (3+ yrs) with the Android and iOS applications a must.
- Knowledge of Cocoa, iOS SDK, XCode, XCTest.
- Heavy experience with Objective-C/C++ using Cocoa or other frameworks.
- Experience with major browsers, HTML 5/CSS, Ajax, JSON, JQuery, etc.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience with Android Platform (intents, services, threading, activity, fragments, etc).
- Strong understanding of mobile application development.
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology.
- Familiar with the Android SDK Knowledge of SQLite, MS SQL Server.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Familiar with TCP, UDP or MQTT protocol.
- Device Communication with app.
- Familiar with NFC (Near Field communications) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
Work Experience & Qualification Needed:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, or equivalent from the US.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in developing applications
- Has deployed applications in the Apple iPhone App Store
- Has published applications in the Google Play store
- Should possess excellent planning, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience writing unit tests and testable code. Familiar with iOS unit test framework
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues